For payment, you can use an E-ZPass transponder (tag) that you attach to your shopping basket. Using www.paybyplatemapay.com is an option for payment processing. Although E-ZPass is available in multiple countries, transponders from any of those nations are permitted under the following criteria. As a result, if you have an E-ZPass from any of these states, you may use it in Massachusetts.
However, if you don’t have an E-ZPass from another jurisdiction, you should take advantage of it. A regular E-ZPass MA transponder needs a US-registered license plate.
E-ZPass or PaybyPlateMa may be used to pay for toll violations using EZDrive MA, an electronic toll programme designed specifically for this device. PaybyPlateMa is a toll payment system that utilises a vehicle’s licence plate number to track owed fees.
E-ZPass MA account application process
1). Using the internet to apply:
- In order to get started, you’ll need the following:
- You’ll need a gadget that can connect to the internet.
- You’ll need your personal information, as well as your credit card details.
Steps to take:
- Start by creating an account at: https://www.ezdrivingma.com/accountcreationelection.
- Once you’ve entered your licence plate number, click the “Submit” button.
- Fill in your vehicle’s information (make/model year of production) here.
- Then, enter your credit card, debit card, or bank account information (from them) into the form.
2). Email me at:
EZ Drive MA Customer Service Center. 27 Central State Unit. Reddish-brown, MA 01501-1800.
3). Send the completed and signed application file to the address provided. In-person, apply:
- Visit Massachusetts Customer Service Centers to apply in person.
- Check out one of our EZ Drive MA partner sites.
You may pay your tolls using your car registration number if you have a PaybyPlateMa account. Users may also take advantage of a number of exclusive deals and discounts. PaybyPlateMa.com is where you can find them.